Are you prepared to vote?
Your vote can impact the quality of your schools, access to affordable housing, employment opportunities, and the availability of quality healthcare.
The Prepared to Vote campaign is a non-partisan voter education initiative that will help voters protect their rights by arming them with the information they need to navigate the electoral process, identify instances when their voting rights are violated, and fight to remedy problems before their voting rights are denied.
Click here for information on
* When, where and how to register to vote;
* Important voting deadlines;
* How to verify your voter registration and poll location;
* What to do if you have moved;
* How to vote absentee;
* What to expect on Election Day, and
* Your rights as a voter.